Gel Bunion Cushion
- Provides superior cushioning over the bunion area and slips easily over your big toe
- Gives immediate relief from footwear pressure.
- Washable and re-usable pads, each pad can be used over and over again.
- comes in regular or thick
- These premier gel bunion cushions have a very SOFT & STRETCHY loop and does not get tight
- For use in all styles of footwear
Items per Package: 1
HOW THESE GEL PADS PROVIDE COMFORT:
- Flexible gel conforms and adapts to the shape of the bunion area and feels silky smooth against your skin
- Surrounds the bunion and provides a barrier between your footwear and foot.
Another potential use of these pads: you can turn them onto the bottom of the foot underneath any of the metatarsal heads by placing loop over any of the toes to cushion a single metatarsal head or callus. When turning these pads to the bottom of the foot, hoisery is recommended to hold pad in place.
- Tailors Bunions (bump like a bunion on the outside of the foot near the 5th toe)
- Bottom of the foot calluses, lesions or ball of foot pain
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Place gel loop over big toe and lay the body of the pad over the bunion area
- It’s recommended to wear socks or hosiery as normal to hold pad in place. Re-adjust pad if needed once hoisery is in place.
- To use for bottom of foot: place loop over any of the toes and turn the body of the pad to the painful area of the bottom of the foot and wear socks as normal.
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
- Regular Thickness: 1/8″ thick gel pad (fits in all shoe styles)
- Extra Thickness: 1/4″ thick gel pad (not recommended for shoes that do not have any extra space in them)
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry. Once dry, if desired lightly dust gel with talcum powder if gel becomes sticky after washing.
The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual
WARNING: Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or any problem results from the use of this product, Discontinue use and notify your Podiatrist or other Medical Doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.