Gel Corn Pads
- Cushions and protects corns and hammertoes from shoes and helps relieve pain. Soft-fabric sleeve with gel inside breathes easily and stretches to fit toes.
- Washable and re-usable pads, each pad can be used over and over again.
- For use in all styles of footwear
Items per Package: 2
HOW THESE GEL PADS PROVIDE COMFORT:
- Soft, expandable slip-on gel pads provide gel cushioning and release moisturizers onto hard skin to help soften and relieve discomfort of problem areas of toes.
- Creates a barrier between skin and footwear to help reduce pain
- Tender bony prominences
- Trauma to toes
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Slip product over toe and place the gel pad directly over the affected area.
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
Small/Medium size in package – meant for toes 2,3,4,5 not the big toe. Large/X-Large – meant for the big toe only.
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry. Once dry, if desired lightly dust gel with talcum powder if gel becomes sticky after washing.
The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual
WARNING: Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or any problem results from the use of this product, Discontinue use and notify your Podiatrist or other Medical Doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Small / Medium, Large / X-Large