TERRA COTTA PUMICE STONE
WHY IT WORKS
- Rough side cleans and exfoliates dry, thick skin.
- Ribbed side buffs skin smooth.
- Made of terra-cotta and fired in a kiln, so it never wears out like normal pumice stones do.
- Easy to hold and large surface area makes it easy to reach tough areas.
- Wet feet and pumice stone, add a few drops of liquid soap to the rough side and gently scrub feet. Focus on especially dry or callused areas, such as heels, balls of feet and toes.
- Then polish and smooth skin with the ribbed side of the pumice stone.
- Works best when used at end of shower or bath.
- Dry feet lightly and apply Advanced Foot Cream.
- After use, rinse terra-cotta pumice and let it dry. If needed, clean with a nail brush.
100% Natural, Hand-Formed Terra Cotta